Well, today, after a weeks worth of sucking up, Papa Nuge (by the way, that's what I call my Dad), finally gave in and got me this very pretty dress. So pretty, in fact, that I am going to put up a picture of it.

Do you like it? I do.
So before finding this dress and searching around on the internet, just to get a feel for what kinds of potential dresses were out there, I found a few interesting concepts of acceptable formal attire.


Just the model's face says it all. Would you like to wear this in front of god knows how many people in pictures that will be around forever? Save it for the bedroom.
Another thing great about this dress is the price. For only $400, you too can look classic (or class-less) at your prom! Is there even $10 of fabric there?
Last, but not least, is the prom dress of the future.

When I say future, I am assuming that people in the future will forget what breasts are, creating a sincere need to highlight your, umm, assets with this number. Look! Look! They are there, can't you see the shiny outlining? Yes, I have two! Also, there will be punishment for ever taking your face out of a deep stare position that our wonderful model here is demonstrating, in order to combat the telekinesis powers that criminals-of-the-future have. Better safe than sorry!
Well, that concludes my Prom post. I didn't thoroughly investigate the numerous hideous dresses strewn across the internet, but if you ever see a really bad one, think of me. Oh yeah, and I just want to leave you with this link to a gorgeous dress for all you soon-to-be mothers out there:
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/uglydress_1996_1530221
Enjoy!

2 comments:
I remember the prom dress issue. I too wanted to make a subtle and lovely statement and every dress seemed to say bride, wedding night, or goth meets alien...not what I was going for! I hope you have a great time...let me know how it goes:)
And post a picture, please, of you in your fabulous prom dress.
Post a Comment